Thursday, April 28, 2016

Learning Challenges: Time Management

I watched the video over The Science Of Procrastination, and as I was watching it I was thinking "hmm.. should've watched this week 2 and I wouldn't have to be cramming all this extra credit into week 14." But it is still good I watched it because finals are coming up and I need to manage my time much better than I have been this semester. Having an online class is super difficult and shouldn't be for someone who isn't very good at time management because it can slip away from your mind so easily.
When I am studying or don't my school work I am faint to try the 25 min of work and then a small reward. I did this tactic freshman year, but with chapters. I restrained myself from using my phone until I finished a chapter. I even turned my phone off for that time, but I haven't done that in while and I really need to get back into it. I would also help me keep away from my phone, which i should do more often any way. I downloaded the app PocketPoints to help me when I study to stay off my phone and it sort of helps, but its so easy to open your phone and turn the apron before you close it. For finals this semester when I come to the library (because its hard for me to study anywhere else) I will do the time management challenge by turning off my phone for 30 min at a time to be able to get my work finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment