Thursday, April 28, 2016

Week 14 Review

With finals and final projects, I thought this little picture of the doggie was super cute and kind of made me wish I had a dog to offer to eat my homework. I guess now a days your dog eating your homework can't really be an excuse since everything is online! At least in college it is.  The glasses on the dog really enhance the photo as if he is trying to understand the homework.

I always crack up and make an audible "aww" when I see the growth mindset blog post! They are also motivating and keep me in high spirits! I like this one a lot because my sister is actually a former OU gymnast and I did gymnastics for 11 years. I actually have a picture that looks just like this, but I have little less hair, and I'm defiantly not as cute! Also effort totally makes a difference Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment