Thursday, April 28, 2016

Tech Tip: Pinterest Board

https://www.pinterest.com/cassandralneuba/

I created a Pinterest board and I pinned some things over the stories I have read the past couple of weeks. I have used Pinterest before so I am used to all the things it entails and it entails SO many things! I love it. I got a Pinterest when I was a Junior in high school and I still get on my Pinterest and it is incredible how it has developed. When I made my original account, Pinterest was something that you had to be invited to, you couldn't just sign up for it like I just did!
I have done many projects I have seen on Pinterest and its also a wonderful (horrible for my wallet) place to go online shopping or even figure out outfits with clothes you already have. You couldn't image how many different ways you can wear a flannel.
On my new Pinterest board I pinned a lot of things from the Brothers Grimm. One pin I enjoyed in particular is "The Disturbing Origins of 10 Famous Fairy Tales." Disney kind of deceived of when animating these stories and I already know some stories like Ashenputtel, The Frog Prince and Snow White, but I'm interested in what the other ones are!

No comments:

Post a Comment